- Responsible for stocks deliveries to all Delex and JMN Brothers Pharma products and its subsidiaries and partners focusing on the following:
- Assists in the preparation, inspection loading/unloading of stocks to be delivered. Reviews details in SI & DR, and check additional or needed documents related to acceptance of delivery.
- Conducts Customer Satisfaction Survey, collects payments, if needed; completes logs and reports; submits Daily/Itinerary Trip Report; facilitates rush deliveries of Bidding thru airport and bus; provides accurate feedback & updates necessary to expedite the accomplishment of assigned special tasks
- Facilitates rush/emergency deliveries to hospital accounts as the need arises to enhance the corporate service level; maintains cleanliness & orderliness of assigned areas in the Warehouses
- Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of Warehouse and Logistics vehicles, including GPS devices; conducts objective driving skills assessment of sales force and other DPII employees for documentation purposes
- Provides operational support to Sales & Marketing during booth set up and hauling of promotional materials to the venue; provides servicing support to customers as requested by Sales & Marketing and other internal customers.
- Performs other duties and functions that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superiors
a. 100% accomplishment of daily itinerary trip/plan following efficiency and time-management
b. Follows the best route and daily schedule
c. Maximizes the fuel consumption
- Must be literate, knows basic computation
- With effective communication skills (can express himself well), with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good eyesight, and hearing, with good personal hygiene
- Must have a professional/valid driver's license with 1,2 & 3 restrictions and a clean driving record
- With at least 1-2 years of delivery-related experience
- Familiar with Metro Manila/local roads and routes and sound knowledge of road safety regulations