Device Product Manager
- Develop a workable marketing plan and manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Monitor the implementation of the programs by the salesforce to capture market share and achieve growth and profit margin.
- Manage supply, demand, revenue, and pricing for product portfolio; update and present forecasts regularly to management, partner supplier, and device sales team. Identify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers and track industry trends to assess opportunities for business by spotting changing needs of the market and customer base.
- Provide product training to sales and applications for existing and new products.
- An applicant must be a college graduate. A degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus. The candidate must have more than 5 years of experience in brand management and handling devices.
- Must be knowledgeable in Product Management, Strategic Planning and Implementation, Brand Positioning, and Brang Story creation.
- An experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage.