Social Media Specialist
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager, Product Managers, and VP for Marketing in planning and executing social media campaigns or strategies. Develop unique content or stories and prepare monthly calendars for the social media accounts of the company. Monitor social media SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Coordinate with the creative team on the execution of the advertisements. Run paid advertisements on different social media platforms. Monitor and analyze the results and evaluate if it meets the standards of the designed Key Performance Indicators. As a social media specialist, you are also responsible for measuring the success of every campaign.
- Prepare monthly reports and provide recommendations or best practices to strengthen the company's online presence; and execute the social media marketing directions of the digital team.
- Must have excellent knowledge in executing social media campaigns, online best practices, and paid advertisements, and must be adept in social media analytics tools and trends. The candidate must have at least two years of proven experience as a social media specialist (preferably pharmaceutical industry).
- He or she can develop unique content in English and Filipino. A background in advertising is a plus; and a graduate of Communications, Marketing, or related courses.