- Make and supervise the filling and refilling of prescriptions. Engage in patient counseling and queries on drug and health-related matters.
- Shall be Pharmacovigilant to drugs Auxillary effects & adverse effects while they are in the marketplace. Manage replenishment of stocks, ordering, purchasing, and receiving deliveries.
- He or she will assist, train and guide the pharmacy assistants in proper dispensing and best practices. Represents the store during FDA/PDEA inspections.
- The candidate shall perform other related functions that the immediate head or the Management may assign from time to time.
- BS Pharmacy graduate with PRC license
- Knowledgeable in FDA & PDEA Policies & Procedures
- Strong understanding in the Drug Delivery System